Fast, efficient results: Capture still images and video clips directly to a USB thumbdrive and generate high quality multi-media reports with the Ridgid® SeeSnake® CS6x digital recording monitor. It has also now capable of streaming or recording inspections via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth using the free HQx Live companion app. The CS6x is compatible with all SeeSnake camera reels, and it can mount directly to the SeeSnake MAX rM200 docking handle for easy transport and storage. It has one-touch recording for fast, efficient documentation of inspection jobs. The water-resistant keypad and on-screen keyboard enable direct control of essential camera and monitor functions and additions of custom job information and text notes while on the job site. The daylight viewable displays allows for a crisp, clear in-pipe image, even when it's sunny. The R56803 comes with Ridgid's SeeSnakeHQ™ digital inspection software.
The SeeSnakeHQ software makes it easy to monitor, record and manage digital inspection data in the field. Record and document findings and export them easily to a USB drive. The software makes it simple to enhance and edit footage and generate reports to share findings with customers.
- Weight: 3.6 lbs / 1.6 kg
- Resolution: 640 x 480 (VGA) Color LCD
- Display: 5.7" Daylight Readable LCD
- Video: MPEG4 (H.264) 30 FPS
- Autolog: MPEG4 (H.264) Variable Frame Rate
- Image: JPEG
- Audio: Integrated Microphone and Speakers
- Transfer Method: USB thumb drive or Wi-Fi/Bluetooth streaming
- Power Source: AC Adapter Cord
- Operating Temperature: 14°F to 117°F / -10°C to 47°C
- Storage Temperature: -14°F to 158°F / -10°C to 70°C
- Relative Humidity: -5% to 95%
- Altitude: -13.120' / 4,000 m