Big performance in a compact, durable package. Designed to inspect lines from 1.5" to 6" (3.8 cm to 15.2 cm), the Ridgid® SeeSnake® Compact2 camera system includes a 100' (30 m) push cable, 1" (2.5 cm) self-leveling camera head and 512 Hz sonde. Snap the CS6Pak digital recording monitor into the Compact2's docking system and you're ready for the ultra-fast set-up. Simply power the system on, tilt the monitor to the desired viewing angle and you're ready to capture high quality images and videos to a USB drive.
The CS6Pak digital recording monitor, battery and charger are included when you purchase the R48113.
- Weight of Reel Only: 16.6 lbs / 7.5 kg
- Weight with CS6Pak: 22.3 lbs / 10.1 kg
- Weight with SS6Pak and Battery: 25.1 lbs / 11.4 kg
- Resolution: NTSC 648 x 488; PAL 768 x 576
- 6 LED lights
- 0.14" (0.3 cm) Fiberglass Push Cable Core
- Minimum Bend Radius: 2.5" (6.3 cm)
- Waterproof Depth: 225' / 69 m
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Storage Temperature: -14°F to 158°F (-10°C to 70°C)
Quality camera inspection reels can be essential pieces of equipment for plumbing or sewer and drain professionals' service trucks. Ridgid SeeSnake cameras are easy to use and have unmatched durability and longevity. Duracable Manufacturing distributes Ridgid cameras and is a certified repair center as well. Looking for the best price on Ridgid SeeSnake Compact2 camera system? Duracable often matches or beats competitors' written quotes.