Big performance in a compact, durable package. Designed to inspect lines from 1.5" to 6" (3.8 cm to 15.2 cm), the Ridgid® SeeSnake® Compact2 camera includes a 100' (30 m) push cable, 1" (2.5 cm) self-leveling camera head and 512 Hz sonde. The R48093 does not come with the CS6Pak digital recording monitor with which the reel is designed to work.
- Weight: 16.6 lbs / 7.5 kg
- Resolution: NTSC 648 x 488; PAL 768 x 576
- 6 LED lights
- 0.14" (0.3 cm) Fiberglass Push Cable Core
- Minimum Bend Radius: 2.5" (6.3 cm)
- Waterproof Depth: 225' / 69 m
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Storage Temperature: -14°F to 158°F (-10°C to 70°C)
Quality camera inspection reels can be essential pieces of equipment for plumbing or sewer and drain professionals' service trucks. Ridgid SeeSnake camera reels are the industry standard for offering a wide selection of digital visualization and video inspection tools that are easy to use and have unmatched durability and longevity. Duracable Manufacturing distributes Ridgid cameras and is a certified repair center as well. Looking for the best price on Ridgid SeeSnake Compact2 camera reel? Duracable often matches or beats competitors' written quotes, so contact us about discount pricing.