The Ridgid® SeeSnake® MAX rM200A camera system combines portability with the versatility of the D2 drum series. The rM200A is easy to transport via its wheels or carry handle. For convenient transport, operation and storage, dock the CS6 or CS65 digital monitor on top of the reel. It comes with the D2A drum, which has a pipe capacity of 1.5" to 8" (3.8 cm to 20.3 cm) when used with a 5" (12.5 cm) pipe guide.
Some key features of the R42348 are:
- D2A Drum Diameter: 17" (43.2 cm)
- D2A Drum Weight: 16.4 lbs (7.4 kg)
- rM200A System Weight: 36.3 lbs (16.5 kg)
- 1" (2.5 cm) Diameter Self-Leveling Camera
- Spring Assembly Type: Single
- 6 LEDs
- 512 Hz Sonde Frequency
- Resolution: NTSC 656 x 492; PAL 768 x 576
- Push Cable Length: 200' (61 m)
- Fiberglass Core Diameter: 0.14" (0.36 cm)
- Minimum Bend Radius: 2.8" (7.1 cm)
Camera inspection reels can be a vital piece of equipment for any plumber or sewer and drain professionals’ service truck. When looking for Ridgid equipment, choose Duracable Manufacturing. Ridgid SeeSnake camera reels are the industry standard for offering a wide selection of digital visualization and video inspection tools your business to attract new customers and grow business volume. Looking for the best price on Ridgid SeeSnake MAX rM200 with D2A drum? Duracable often matches or beats written quotes from competitors, so contact us for discount pricing on Ridgid equipment.