For the fastest, easiest, most versatile receiver available, choose the Ridgid® SeekTech® SR-60 locator and get fast, confident locates even under tough locate conditions (poor conductors, poor soil conditions, poor grounding, etc.). On the display, the target line guides the operator down the line and shows changes in direction. Proximity signal and signal strength indicators help the operator center the locator closer to the target for more confident locates. The left-right guidance arrows point the operator to the target utility and quickly identify distortion.
- Weight: 5.1 lbs / 2.3 kg
- Comes with Storage Case
- Active Line Trace Frequencies: 128 Hz, 1 kHz, 8 kHz, 33 kHz, 55 kHz, 93 kHz, 200 kHz, 262 kHz
- Passive Power Trace: 50 Hz, 60 Hz
- Passive Radio Trace: 4 kHz – 15 kHz, 15 kHz – 36 kHz
- Sonde Frequencies: 16 Hz, 512 Hz, 640 Hz, 850 Hz, 8 kHz, 16 kHz, 33 kHz
- Power Source: 4 C-Cell batteries
- Battery Life: approximately 16 hours
- Meets FCC Class A and EN 55022 Class A requirements
The SeekTech SR-60 has all the features (including continual depth readings and Omni-Seek® technology), ease of use and accuracy of the SR-20 but with all locatable frequencies. The SR-60 can be configured with up to 30 user-defined frequencies to any frequency between 10 Hz and 490 kHz, making it a universal receiver. It can also trace energized lines and sondes (beacons) simultaneously.