The Ridgid® SeekTech® SR-20 locator is a lightweight yet rugged receiver that provides all the information needed for faster, more accurate locates. On the display, the target line guides the operator down the line and shows changes in direction. The left-right guidance arrows point the operator to the target utility and quickly identify distortion. Proximity signal and signal strength indicators help the operator center the locator closer to the target for more confident locates.
The SeekTech SR-20 features continual depth readings, which increase productivity by showing depth changes in real-time. It also has Omni-Seek® technology that increases accuracy and efficiency when searching in passive mode and continuously searches passive power and radio bands to locate and avoid unknown metallic lines
- Weight: 3.5 lbs / 1.6 kg
- Comes with storage case
- Active Line Trace Frequencies: 128 Hz, 1 kHz, 8 kHz, 33 kHz
- Passive Power Trace: 50 Hz, 60 Hz
- Passive Radio Trace: 4 kHz – 15 kHz, 15 kHz – 36 kHz
- Sonde Frequencies: 16 Hz, 512 Hz, 640 Hz, 850 Hz, 8 kHz, 16 kHz, 33 kHz
- User-Defined Sonde Frequencies: 30 presets available for any frequency between 10 Hz and 35 kHz
- Power Source: 4 C-Cell batteries
- Battery Life: approximately 16 hours
- Meets FCC Class A and EN 55022 Class A requirements
Looking to locate with speed, accuracy and confidence? Choose the Ridgid SeekTech Utility Locators, sold by Duracable Manufacturing. If you have a quote, Duracable can often meet or beat competitor pricing.