Camera inspection reels can be an essential piece of equipment for plumbing or sewer and drain service trucks. With the Ridgid® SeeSnake® 325' self-leveling color camera inspection reel, the operator gets unmatched performance and longevity from a durable camera reel. The SeeSnake self-leveling camera reel can operate in temperatures ranging from 4° to 104°F (-20° to 40°C). With a wide pipe diameter capacity range of 2" to 12", the 325-foot push cable works for mainline inspections and many other inspection needs. The small diameter of the camera head (1.365" / 35 mm) makes navigating sewer and drain line bends and turns simple.
Some key features of the R13998 are:
- 100% hardened stainless steel camera head spring assembly
- Rugged, high intensity lights (18 LEDs)
- Flexible transmitters compatible with Ridgid locators
- Can operate with any SeeSnake monitor or recorder
- Video resolution of 768(H) x 494(W)
- Weight: 53 lb / 24 kg
- Built in counter for distance measurement
- Self-leveling camera head for clear and upright viewing inside pipes
Ridgid SeeSnake camera reels are the industry standard for offering a wide selection of digital visualization and video inspection tools your business to attract new customers and grow business volume. Choose Duracable Manufacturing for your Ridgid equipment needs. Looking for a discount on the Ridgid 325-foot self-leveling color camera reel? Duracable can often match or beat competitors' pricing, so be sure to contact us for discount pricing.