TAKE YOUR BUSINESS TO THE NEXT LEVEL.
EXPAND YOUR OFFERINGS WITH BRUSH COATING.
Picote brush coating tools make it easy to renovate old or deteriorated pipes and drains from 1¼ to 12” diameter.
Mount a Picote Coating Pump to your Picote Miller machine and see how easy it is to expand your business with pipe renovation services. Renovate entire piping systems like apartment buildings or businesses with minimal disruption, avoiding costly replacements.
Coat unlined or lined pipes or connections from 1¼” - 8” with the Picote Coating Pump and Mini Miller combination. Coats up to 75' of cast iron, PVC, concrete or clay pipes. Flexible shaft and brushes make it easy to navigate multiple bends even in very small pipes.
Proﬁtable new opportunities for your business - The adaptability of these machines allows you to easily offer new services to your customers.
Versatility - Clean, prepare and coat pipes with the same system. Suitable for concrete, PVC, clay and cast iron pipes. Safely feed your drain camera into the pipe at the same time.
Easy - Designed to keep the coating process simple. From setup to clean up, the Picote Brush Coating™ system utilizes a practical workﬂow.
Safety - Safety clutches, shielded foot pedals, and covered outer casings help prevent accidents.
Warranty - A limited 10-year resin installation warranty is available to Picote certified trained installers from Picote.
Duracable Manufacturing Company is an authorized distributor of Picote equipment. Call for more information 1-800-247-4081.
Write a Review
Picote Mini Coating Pump
Picote machines have a limited 1-year product warranty.
Picote warrants to the original End User that the Product purchased by such End User will operate in accordance with, and substantially conform to their published specifications when shipped or otherwise delivered to the End User and for a period of one (1) year, except electric motors for which the warranty period shall be six (6) months, provided, however, that Picote does not warrant any claim or damage under this Warranty if such claim or damage results from:
1. Consumable parts or normal wear and tear resulting from use of the Products,
2. Product overload or overheated motor,
3. Regular periodic maintenance of Products,
4. Misuse, neglect, or improper installation or maintenance of the Products, or use of Products not for their intended purpose,
5. Products that have been altered, modified, repaired, opened or tampered with by anyone other than Picote or an authorized Picote Service Center, or unsuitable or unauthorized spare parts, accessories or third party products when using the Products or;
6. the use of the Products not in compliance with their respective Documentation, user manuals, safety and maintenance instructions, and any usage restrictions contained therein, or
7. accident, fire, power failure, power surge, or other hazard.
Otherwise, the Products are sold AS IS. End User is responsible for using the Products within their specifications and instructions as contained in the Documentation.
EXCEPT AS SPECIFIED IN THIS WARRANTY, ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS, AND WARRANTIES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON INFRINGEMENT, SATISFACTORY QUALITY OR ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, LAW, USAGE, OR TRADE PRACTICE, ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW. TO THE EXTENT AN IMPLIED WARRANTY CANNOT BE EXCLUDED, SUCH WARRANTY IS LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE WARRANTY PERIOD. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY. This disclaimer and exclusion shall apply even if the express warranty set forth above fails of its essential purpose.