The Picote Mini Cleaner drain machine is an agile drain cleaner that navigates multiple 90-degree bends in P-traps and U-bends. Suited for 1-1/4" to 4" drain pipes, the Mini Cleaner is easy to transport and tackles a variety of jobs.
• Navigates multiple 90° bends in P-Traps, U-bends in 1¼” - 4” pipes.
• 52’ of 5/8” cable
• 500-2900 RPM
• 58 lbs.
Use upright or horizontal, near the pipe or even around the corner or down the hall. Lightweight and portable with wheels and stair glides for easy transport. This versatile machine features adjustable RPM and accommodates cable attachments to clean, descale, reinstate, degrease, and brush coat. Safely feed your drain camera into the pipe at the same time. The adaptability of this machine allows you to easily offer new services to your customers. Work with confidence in concrete, PVC, clay, cast iron and ductile pipes. The rotating shaft is housed inside specialized outer casing, for less splatter mess and easy cleanup. Safety clutches, shielded foot pedals, and covered outer casings help prevent accidents. A limited 1-year product warranty is available from Picote.
Duracable is a USA distributor of Picote equipment.
Want to talk to a customer service rep before you buy? Call us at 1-800-247-4081. Our experienced sales team can answer your Picote questions and help you get exactly what you need.
Write a Review
Picote Mini Cleaner
Picote machines have a limited 1-year product warranty.
Picote warrants to the original End User that the Product purchased by such End User will operate in accordance with, and substantially conform to their published specifications when shipped or otherwise delivered to the End User and for a period of one (1) year, except electric motors for which the warranty period shall be six (6) months, provided, however, that Picote does not warrant any claim or damage under this Warranty if such claim or damage results from:
1. Consumable parts or normal wear and tear resulting from use of the Products,
2. Product overload or overheated motor,
3. Regular periodic maintenance of Products,
4. Misuse, neglect, or improper installation or maintenance of the Products, or use of Products not for their intended purpose,
5. Products that have been altered, modified, repaired, opened or tampered with by anyone other than Picote or an authorized Picote Service Center, or unsuitable or unauthorized spare parts, accessories or third party products when using the Products or;
6. the use of the Products not in compliance with their respective Documentation, user manuals, safety and maintenance instructions, and any usage restrictions contained therein, or
7. accident, fire, power failure, power surge, or other hazard.
Otherwise, the Products are sold AS IS. End User is responsible for using the Products within their specifications and instructions as contained in the Documentation.
EXCEPT AS SPECIFIED IN THIS WARRANTY, ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS, AND WARRANTIES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON INFRINGEMENT, SATISFACTORY QUALITY OR ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, LAW, USAGE, OR TRADE PRACTICE, ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW. TO THE EXTENT AN IMPLIED WARRANTY CANNOT BE EXCLUDED, SUCH WARRANTY IS LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE WARRANTY PERIOD. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY. This disclaimer and exclusion shall apply even if the express warranty set forth above fails of its essential purpose.